Practical, accessible, fear-free!
There is so much information about technology use out there, its hard to know where to start and who to trust.
Below I list a range of resources which I regularly refer to in my presentations, consultations and media commentary.
- The Art of ScreenTIme: Anya Kamenetz
- The Game Believes in you: Greg Toppo
- Reality is Broken: Jane McGonigal
- The Information Diet: Clay Johnson
- Engaging Adolescents: Michael Hawton
- Download this show - ABC RN with Marc Fennell
- Note to Self - WNYC and Manoush Zamarodi
- Digital Mindfulness - Lawrence Amopfo
- CyberSynapse - Cath Knibbs
- My 4th year psychology thesis: Young males, the internet and online gaming: Exploring the Impacts - 2009.
- My NSW Premiers Teaching Scholarship Study Tour Report - 2015
- NEWSLETTER ARCHIVE
- UNICEF Report on the impacts of time online on children's mental health by Daniel Kardefelt-Winther (2017).