The Digital Nutritionist AMA Podcast
I'm making a podcast! Because: there aren't enough podcasts in the world yet!
It's an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on all of your questions, conundrums and confusions about technology and staying human in a digital world.
I'll span any topics that relate (but are not limited to):
- screen time: how much is too much? Why is screentime an out of date metric? 🖥
- digital parenting dilemmas: Help and hacks on a range of issues from setting limits and consequences ⏰
- online dating issues: How do I get my profile right? When and how did ghosting even become a thing? 💔
- video games: Are they really just like pokies? 🕹
- social media etiquette: how do I deal with misinformation in parenting pages on Facebook? 🤦🏽♀️
- eHealth interventions: how to appraise mental health apps? are eHealth records safe? 💊
- AR and AI and robots: will they take my job? Can they replace my therapist? 🤖
- Educational Technology: do teachers even know what they're doing with it? 👩🏼🏫
- Tech/life balance and digital wellbeing: Why cant I switch off? Will tweeting to #MAFS rot my brain? 🧠
I'm going to draw on my network of superb experts in these areas to bring you short bites of information that uses best-practice and evidence-backed approaches to answer your questions in a fun, moral-panic free format!
Look out for it in late 2018! SUBMIT A QUESTION ON THE BUTTON BELOW! ⬇️